Highest Independent Rated
10/10 Law Firm!
Click Here to Contact Us!
(248) 266-0351
Media Center

About Our Firm

We are a full service immigration law firm for both the United States and Canada. We are located in Michigan, USA and have clients around the globe from every state and country. We offer a full range of legal services including deportation defense, immigration court, asylum, immigration detention, immigration appeals, greencards and work permits. We even offer Canadian immigration legal services. Our lawyers and staff speak many different languages including French, Spanish, Arabic, Chaldean, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi.
Learn more about our firm.

Detroit Immigration Lawyer

Detroit Immigration Firm: Helping People Turn Their Objectives into Reality!

Dhade & Associates, PC is a full service immigration law firm for both the United States and Canada. We have a long-standing history of serving individuals who are seeking guidance for various immigration issues within the U.S. and Canada.

Our Distinctions


  • We have nearly 15 years of experience
  • We have obtained thousands of Visas
  • We can handle any immigration issue


  • We listen and prioritize your best interests
  • We have a perfect rating of 10.0 on Avvo
  • We can serve you in seven languages


  • We offer free initial case evaluations
  • We practice in the U.S. and abroad
  • We provide guidance around the clock

Immigration is a very important issue for many people. If you have loved ones that are residents of another country, you may greatly desire for them to become lawful residents of the United States so that you can be together. Speak with our Detroit immigration attorney for legal immigration assistance.

Call Us Now at (248) 266-0351 for a Free Consultation!

There are numerous reasons why individuals may want to come to the United States. One reason could be to establish permanent residency. Another reason would be to seek asylum. Permanent residency can be established through a permanent residence visa, also known as a green card. United States citizenship can be established through naturalization.

Two main differences exist between citizenship and permanent residency. As a citizen, you do not have to renew your visa and you are safe from deportation from the United States. With a permanent residence visa, you may have to have your visa renewed regularly. After five years of residency, the permanent resident may be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship.

Various Immigration Issues that Can Arise

Our firm assists clients who are seeking to immigrate to Canada as well as the United States. There are various issues that can arise in regard to immigration to Canada. Whether you wish to establish citizenship or if you wish to qualify for the federal skilled worker program, you can benefit from the legal assistance and counsel of our firm. We have helped many individuals in the past with Canadian immigration issues and can assist you also.

If you are seeking immigration to the United States for any reason and there is an issue with your immigrant visa, or if there is some other issue upon your arrival to the U.S., you may be held in detention until it is resolved. Immigration detention release is just one area that we can help you resolve. In many cases, we can help you be released while ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) reviews any paperwork and resolves the issues that need resolving. Additionally, if you have been arrested or if you are appealing an immigration denial, you will need assistance in immigration court. Our firm can provide you with this legal assistance.

See what our clients have to say about their experience with Dhade & Associates

Information About Visas

There are essentially two different kinds of visas for which you may apply: a non-immigrant visa and an immigrant visa. The difference between these two categories is that a non-immigrant visa is short term, and an immigrant visa is more long term, among many other differences. Two different examples of a non-immigrant visa include a student visa, and a TN visas. An investment visa is also a non-immigrant visa that allows an individual to come into the United States for a short period of time for the purpose of an investment opportunity; it is very similar to a business visa.

There are numerous different kinds of visas that you can apply for depending on the specific reasons for why you wish to come to the United States. Among the more common visas that can take place, there are business visas, employment visas and fiancé visas. The process of applying for a visa can be extremely taxing on you as you navigate the issues that are bound to arise. You may face various difficulties, such as extensive documentation that must be provided.

Tried & True Legal Counsel – Immigration Matters in Michigan

If you came to the United States and you are facing removal proceedings, our firm can help you. If you are facing removal proceedings and detention by ICE, we can help fight for your rights before a board of immigration appeals. We can also help with cancellation of removal if you choose to work with us. Additionally, we can help you in a criminal immigration case, as well as strategizing and implementing a deportation defense.

Our firm can help you if you as employer or employee as you face various immigration and employment issues. As an employer, you must be able to establish employment eligibility verification for your immigrant employees. In addition, employees must have a work permit or another visa that allows them to work within the United States. There are several legal aspects that you must know and various issues that you could face throughout your immigration case. Contact our firm to discuss in detail the issue that you are facing.

Our firm has the skill and experience that you need on your side in order to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome of your case in court. Do not hesitate to employ our skillful services. We can answer your questions regarding your issue, discuss your options, advise you as to your best action, and provide you with aggressive representation if you choose to work with us.

Contact us today by calling (248) 266-0351 or by filling out our easy online case evaluation form!

Detroit Immigration Attorney | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Dhade & Associates, P.C - Michigan Immigration Attorney
Phone: (248) 266-0351
7071 Orchard Lake Road
Suite 320

West Bloomfield, MI 48322
© 2014 All Rights Reserved.